Little Tigers Day Nursery is a nursery, pre school and out of school club. We provide full and part time care for children aged from 2 weeks to 11 years at our Ravensthorpe setting in Brigstock Court next to the Ravensthorpe Primary School. Term time and all year round sessions are available with many different session to try and suit your needs and requirements.
We are open all year round Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays) from 7.45am till 6pm. We provide 4 meals a day with Breakfast from 8am, Morning Snack around 10am, Lunch at 12pm and Tea from 4pm. Food and drinks are included in the sessions. Our menus are designed to include lots of different cultures and the children and families have an input into the construction of the menus. We have allergen list available and work with families for children who have allergies, dietary requirements or cultural diets.
We ask for deposits to secure places due to the high demand for spaces. Deposits are only refundable once a month notice in writing has been given and a months notice of sessions have been paid. Failing to give notice or starting the booked sessions will result in the loss of the deposit paid.
We do not charge registration fees or for Bank Holidays!!
Sessions start from three hours to a full day of 10 hours and 15 minutes. We have sessions to suit almost all requirements. Our Pre school term time sessions start from just £10.50 per session
- A qualified staff team, with a supporting team of apprentices
- A wide variety sessions designed to suit individual needs
- No minimum sessions – session start from 3 hours and from £10.50
- 2,3 and 4 year old funding can be used for sessions
- we accept the ’30/22 extended hours funding’ with some restrictions
- Nappies, wipes and cotton wool for all children when required
- Formula milk for children up to the age of 14 months
- Healthy balanced cooked meals for all children and we aim to cater for all dietary requirements
- Settling in sessions to aid the transition to nursery
- Term time and all year round places available
- Offers of Sibling, NHS and select businesses discount- limited to one discount per family
- Key person approach
- Books for bedtime libraries for all ages
- PE sessions, dance classes, cooking sessions and stay ad play classes.
- Parents evenings, parent sessions and fun days
- Professional photography sessions
- Concerts and parties throughout the year
- We work closely with our parents, children, staff, local council and Ofsted to provide a high quality childcare setting, with endless opportunities for children to play and learn in a safe, secure and caring environment. We work together with parents to ensure children have a happy and fun environment that they will enjoy so parents and carers can feel assured that their children are in excellent hands during their time with us at Little Tigers Day Nursery Peterborough.
All of our rooms are open plan play rooms with a large range of resources. We have a large outdoor area accessible to all children throughout the day with natural play areas and man made resources to encourage play and exploration in even the youngest of children.
Out of school club - school club for 5 to 11 years
Languages and cultures
We have a team who is experienced in working and caring for children who have English as a second language and children who do not speak English. We work with parents, carers and other early years professionals to learn basic communication skills in the languages of the children who attend our setting to assist children in settling in to the setting and to show value and respect for each individual child’s culture.
We have many resources reflecting different culture, lifestyles and languages. From books in dual languages, magazines and newspapers from different countries to cooking equipment and clothing.