Our Team Vacancies
Please use this application form when applying for any of the roles below.
We currently have the following vacancies.
To start in May/June 2019
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic and self-motivated person to join a highly dedicated team to deliver quality inclusive practice in a childcare setting. We are a busy and friendly nursery and out of school setting which cares for over 200 children from all backgrounds and from various parts of Peterborough and the surrounding counties. We hold each child and their family at the heart of our practice and service and our team of highly qualified and dedicated practitioners work together to provide a home from home setting for every child.
Your main duties will include:
- To work within our team supporting children to progress and develop their skills in the various areas of the EYFS.
- To work within the rooms to support children of various ages and abilities including support to the team with children who speak English as an additional language as well as children with additional education or care needs.
- To provide a high quality, child-centred service to meet the needs of children, young people and their families, in line with the EYFS and Play Principles.
- To play an integral part in Safeguarding within the nursery.
- To maintain a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To provide support to your Room Manager as well and carrying out parents evenings, parent ‘stay and play’ sessions and day to day fun stimulating learning experiences.
- To support each child individually using starting points, next steps and the planning and assessment cycle.
You will have:
- A relevant qualification Level 3 or above
- A genuine interest in improving the outcomes of children from disadvantaged backgrounds as well as treating every child as an individual in every way.
- An ability to communicate well and participate well within a team along with a good understanding of the EYFS.
We are looking to recruit excellent calibre practitioners who are reliable and motivated to help us ensure that we always offer the highest standard of childcare. The position will be at our expanding nursery in Ravensthorpe which provides care for children aged 2 weeks to 11 years. We are looking for practitioners who are qualified in childcare to a minimum of level 2 and who can offer cover for staff annual leave, emergency cover and cover for peak times. We offer an excellent employment package which includes holiday allowance, uniform, training and development and the opportunity to develop their potential in a nursery with an ethos of equal opportunities and children’s rights.
For an application form please contact Claire Lynch or Kerry Crowther on 01733 330630 or email email@example.com
Nursery Apprentice to start in August 2020- Applications will be taken from March 2020
We require a keen individual who wants to start a career in childcare and work towards a recognised level 2 qualification whilst gaining on the work-based training. The role is 36 hours per week with a salary of £140.40 per week. The successful applicant will ideally have a passion for working with children, have motivation, enthusiasm and be able to use their own initiative to achieve high standards of practice. The apprenticeship is for 13 months and requires you to work all year round with 28 days annual leave including bank holidays. Working hours are between our opening hours of 7.45am to 6.15pm. Apprentices work different shifts to experience the full running of the setting. We provide uniform and in house training including safeguarding, first aid, prevent, health and safety and EYFS.
If you feel you may be suitable for this role which will start as soon as possible please call Claire on 01733 330630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and pack. Application forms can be downloaded from the link at the top of the page.
We are always looking for experienced and dedicated practitioners.
If you feel you are the right person for a position here at Little Tigers Day Nursery please apply by emailing your CV to Claire Follows at email@example.com or telephone on 01733 330630.
No Agencies, please.
The information above is exclusive to Little Tigers Day Nursery and is accurate to date. Little Tigers Day Nursery is not responsible for adverts published by other websites or agencies.